- Cut eggplants lengthwise and bake in an oven for about 20 minutes until tender. Allow to cool, remove the skin and cut eggplants into pieces.
- Finely chop the onion. Sauté in a pan until translucent.
- Blanch tomatoes and remove the skin. Cut tomatoes into pieces.
- Put eggplants, onions and tomatoes in a bowl and puree.
- Refrigerate before serving. Serve on its own as an appetizer, spread over bread or use as a dipper.
Salads and Appetizers
Recipes for Russian salads, Mushroom Caviar, Russian eggs, etc.
Soups and stews
Borsch, Solyanka, Shchi and more recipes.
Recipes for Russian pancakes (bliny), pelmeni, fish and meat recipes.
Grilling and BBQ
Shashlik recipes for Caucasian style barbecue.
Recipes for Russian pierogi, Vatrushki, an apple pie and cakes
Recipes for Kwaß and Cranberry Water with Honey