- Heat oil or butter in a pan and fry until golden on both sides. Allow to cool and cut into pieces.
- Peel asparagus. Bring water to boil, add salt, sugar and some butter. Cook asparagus until tender, drain and cut into large pieces.
- Clean mushrooms. Cut into fine pieces. Wash and cut celery.
- Heat oil in a pan. Finely chop the onion and sauté until translucent. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add celery and sauté for another couple of minutes.
- Cut hard boiled eggs into large pieces.
- Put everything in a bowl and mix gently.
- Blend together mustard, white wine, oil, salt and pepper. Mix salad and dressing.
Salads and Appetizers
Recipes for Russian salads, Mushroom Caviar, Russian eggs, etc.
Soups and stews
Borsch, Solyanka, Shchi and more recipes.
Recipes for Russian pancakes (bliny), pelmeni, fish and meat recipes.
Grilling and BBQ
Shashlik recipes for Caucasian style barbecue.
Recipes for Russian pierogi, Vatrushki, an apple pie and cakes
Recipes for Kwaß and Cranberry Water with Honey