Hundreds of experienced florists in Russia, Ukraine and other CIS countries deliver flowers and gifts to more then 500 cities of the former Soviet Union and worldwide. Flowers can be sent to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Omsk, Samara, Kazan, Volgograd, Krasnodar and many other cities and towns. Flower deliveries to small towns can be arranged upon request.
Our partner provides fast and reliable service as well as excellent customer service. Flower deliveries are handled by local florists with great care. Fresh flower greetings can sometimes even reach their recipient in Russia within hours if ordered before noon Moscow Time (GMT +3). Same day deliveries can not be guaranteed are not possible on holidays, though. 24 to 48 hours guarantee is provided on flowers sent to Russia. It is still recom-mended to order 2-3 working days in advance. Normally deliveries are made between 9 am and 7 pm on business days. Don’t forget to check time zones on the city-specific pages!
A card with your personal message can be translated into Russian if desired. It is also pos-sible to send other gifts to Russia like cakes, champagne, chocolates, gourmet baskets or cuddly plush animals.
Prices range from under 50 to over 100 US Dollars. The cheapest flower gift costs 23 US Dollars. Prices can be converted into euros and Russian roubles.
Delivery fees depend on the city the flowers are sent to. 6 US Dollars are charged for flower deliveries to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and most other major cities. Additional fees apply for deliveries to small towns.
- Select the city where your flowers are to be delivered. All important information for the selected city is provided on the right hand side, including time zone, delivery hours and fees, etc.
- Choose flowers and/or other gifts.
- Enter a gift card message in English or Russian.
- Enter the recipient information. Make sure to provide the correct and complete ad-dress.
- Choose delivery date and submit a request for a specific-time delivery.
- Enter your personal (billing) information and place your order.
- New Year (January, 1)
- Christmas (Russian-Orthodox) (January, 7)
- St. Valentines Day (February, 14)
- International Women’s Day (March, 8) – very popular!
- Easter (Russian-Orthodox) (April, 11)
- Spring and Labour Day (May, 1)
- Victory Day (May, 9)
- Day of Russia (June, 12
- Day of the National Unity (November, 4)
… and, of course, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other special days.
See also Russian National Holidays