Send flowers to Russia
Sending flowers to Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries or the states of the former Soviet Union online is comfortable and easy. Flowers can be sent to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Omsk, Samara, Kazan, Volgograd, Krasnodar and many other cities and towns in Russia.
Flower deliveries are handled by local florists in Russia with great care. The high quality of service is assured by the guarantee. It comprises delivery of flowers in perfect condition on the requested date and at the price offered on the website on the day of delivery. If the person who gets the flowers is not satisfied, the florist is obliged to replace them if demanded within 72 hours after delivery.
Flowers can be sent to:
- private adresses
Delivery time for flower gifts to Russia
Fresh flower greetings can reach their recipient in Russia within hours. It is recommended to choose delivery time 48 hours before the delivery date, though.
Same day deliveries can not be guaranteed on Saturday afternoons, on Sundays and on Russian national holidays. Normally deliveries are made between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. on business days. Choosing the delivery date, keep in mind that Russia has 11 time zones.
It is also possible to send other gifts to Russia like basket arrangements with a bottle of wine, champagne or chocolates. There are also green and blooming plants.
Prices for flowers to Russia
Flower prices fluctuate and depend upon the season. In general, prices for flowers that can be sent to Russia range from about 50 to over 200 US Dollars. Prices can be converted into euros and Russian roubles.
To the price of the flowers one has to add a service fee. 10,51 US Dollars are charged for flower deliveries to Russia.
Sending flowers to Russia is easy
Select language and currency.
- Select a delivery date and Russia as destination country.
- Choose flowers. They can be filtered by colour, price, occasion like birthday, Women’s Day, Easter, get well, marriage, etc.
- Choose from three price categories (standard, medium or large) or enter your price (it can not be lower than the standard price).
- Enter the recipient information. Make sure to provide the correct and complete address.
- Add a personal card text.
- Enter your personal (billing) information and place your order.
Best occasions for sending flowers to Russia
- New Year (January, 1)
- Christmas (Russian-Orthodox) (January, 7)
- St. Valentines Day (February, 14)
- International Women’s Day (March, 8) – very popular!
The Womens’s Day is the busiest flower holiday in Russia. As florists have a lot of orders, it is better to place the order in advance.
- Russian-Orthodox Easter (March / April)
- Spring and Labour Day (May, 1)
- Victory Day (May, 9)
- Day of Russia (June, 12)
- Day of the National Unity (November, 4)
… and, of course, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other special days.
See also Russian National Holidays